what_we_love Archives - Education Abroad Consultants
The rules and regulations for obtaining a student visa can be very complex.It varies for each country.
The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2).
Permanent residency refers to a person’s resident status in a country where he/she is not a citizen.